Transfer to Penn College
Do you have:
- college credits but no degree?
- a professional license or certification?
- an associate's degree and want to continue to a bachelor's?
- extensive experience in a certain field or vocation?
- a bachelor's degree but want to change career focus?
Penn College welcomes over 500 transfer students to campus each year. Whether you have gained your knowledge and skills from a community college, a liberal arts institution, the military, the workplace, or life experience, we will work with you to provide a smooth transition to a degree pathway that leads to your career goal. Penn College admits transfer students in the fall, spring, and summer semesters.
To discuss your unique transfer situation, contact the Office of Admissions.
Software Development & Information Management
"My transfer experience was smooth. Penn College had the resources and staff to help with the transition."
Admissions Tour - Transportation (5/27/2015)
Admissions Tour - Natural Resources (5/28/2015)
Admissions Tour - Business & Hospitality (5/28/2015)
Admissions Tour - Saturday (5/30/2015)
Admissions Tour - Health Sciences (6/8/2015)View calendar events...