Petitioning for May Graduation Begins Now
Students who are completing the final requirements of their major should petition to graduate now through March 7. Those petitioning past that date risk their ability to participate in May Commencement. Students can visit or call the Registrar's Office to petition.
Summer & Fall 2014 Course Offerings
Summer & Fall 2014 course offerings are now available online. Scheduling begins March 31 for returning students and April 7 for new or re-enrolling students. Students should visit the Registrar's portal site for details.
The Registrar's Office at Pennsylvania College of Technology maintains the academic records of all students, past and present, and determines the access and distribution of those records based on state and federal laws. We are also involved in the interpretation of academic policies as they relate to students.
Registrar's Office Services
- Confirm graduation requirements
- Process academic transcripts
- Authorize enrollment verification
- Maintain master schedule of courses
- Distribute grades
- Process address changes
- Schedule classes
- 7 – Last day to petition for May Graduation
- 9-15 -- Spring break
- 17-28 - Students meet with advisers to discuss Fall 2014 schedules
- 31-April 4 -- Fall 2014 scheduling for returning students
- 1-4- Fall 2014 scheduling for returning students
- 17 –Last day to drop with a W
- 18-21–April break (no classes)
View our Information for Parents page for links to information about tuition, meal plans, financial aid, housing, etc.
Student Information System
Print/view your class schedule, check your financial account, request a transcript, change your address, print forms, and much more.
Student Information System (SIS)