In light of the recent College announcement that students will no longer be returning to campus for the completion of labs and clinicals, below are instructions for picking up belongings from and checking out of the residence halls.
Instructions for Picking Up Belongings and Checking Out of Housing
Residence Hall Move-Out
Students wishing to return to pick up belongings and check out of their room or apartment can come to campus Monday through Thursday between the hours of 8 am and 4:30 pm and Friday between 8 am and 1 pm. After arriving on campus, students should report to the Residence Life Office located in Dauphin Hall where they will be given temporary access to their building. Anyone returning to campus MUST wear a mask in public areas and adhere to social distancing guidelines. For health and safety reasons, blue bins will not be available to assist in your efforts. Please plan accordingly.
Beginning Monday, May 18, The College Store will resume operations including in-store textbook buyback and rental return. Store hours will be Monday-Thursday, 8 am - 4:30 pm and Friday 8 am - 1 pm.
For your convenience, you may also mail textbook rental returns to: The College Store, One College Ave., Williamsport, PA 17701.
Please include student name and contact information when returning books to The College Store.
The textbook rental return period had been extended thru May 29 with no penalty.
Students may pick up tools from classrooms and labs by scheduling an appointment with their School Office, Monday-Thursday, 8 am to 4:30 pm, or Friday, 8 am to 1 pm.
Student should contact their School Offices at:
- School of Business & Hospitality: firstname.lastname@example.org
- School of Construction & Design: email@example.com
- School of Industrial, Computing & Engineering Technologies: firstname.lastname@example.org
- School of Nursing & Health Sciences: email@example.com
- School of Sciences, Humanities & Visual Communications: firstname.lastname@example.org
- School of Transportation & Natural Resources Technologies: email@example.com
Students who have already removed their belongings
Students who have already removed all of their belongings and just need to turn in keys should mail in their keys by doing the following:
- Place keys in a padded or cardboard envelope. This is important, as keys will fall out of a standard envelope when it goes through the canceling machine.
- Inside the envelope, place a note with the following information:
- Student ID#
- Room/Apartment #
- Mail the keys to:
Residence Life Office – DIF #106
Pennsylvania College of Technology
One College Ave.
Williamsport, PA 17701
If you are ordering packages, we ask that you have them shipped to your home address so that you receive them without extensive delay. At this time, packages will no longer be received/accepted by Mail and Document Services.
If you have additional questions, please contact the Residence Life Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guidelines For Students Residing On Campus - Summer 2020
We want to ensure that you remain healthy and safe while on campus. Therefore, the following guidelines are to be followed at all times.
Anyone found not following these guidelines, and/or violating College policy, may be required to leave campus immediately.
- ALL College policies remain in effect.
- Anyone on campus must wear a mask at all times when in public or when social distancing restrictions (staying more than 6 feet apart) are not possible.
- To ensure safety and security, all residential areas (gates and buildings) will remain locked at all times. You can access these areas with your Student ID Card and keys.
- To ensure appropriate social distancing, no guests of ANY kind are permitted in your room/apartment/pod. With the exception of any roommates, no one else is to be in your room/apartment/pod at any time.
- Until your course(s) is completed, we highly encourage you to stay on campus and not travel back and forth to your home area or other locations outside of Williamsport. This effort will help reduce the risk of possible exposure to, and contraction of, the virus.
- While on campus, residents are expected to limit their movements and interactions with fellow residents, faculty, and staff. With few exceptions, please keep to your respective room/apartment/pod, unless visiting dining units. Outdoor exercise is fine, as long as you keep a respectable distance from others.
- Dining Services’ locations and hours of operations will be as follows:
|Keystone Dining Room||Monday-Thursday, 8 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. – 10 a.m.
KDR will have altered services to encourage social distancing and limited touching. These services include using only disposable plates, cups, and utensils; no self-service options; limited seating; and adjusted check-out procedures.
Meal plans are not active and/or available over the course of the summer. Meals can be purchased using cash, credit, and/or debit card.
- College Health Services is available by appointment only from 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Monday-Thursday, and from 8 a.m.-1 p.m. on Fridays. All appointments should be made by calling (570) 320-5234 or emailing email@example.com. The temporary discontinuation of walk-in appointments is part of the ongoing effort to maximize social distancing, reduce wait times, and ensure that well and ill patients do not occupy the same physical space.
If you begin to feel ill, contact College Health Services. Please note that College Health Services does not have the capacity to conduct COVID-19 testing.
Any non-emergency health question or concern can be addressed by calling College Health Services at (570) 320-5234. If you experience a medical emergency, dial 911.
If you are concerned about whether you have been exposed to COVID-19 at home or from others with whom you have had contact, you can remain informed by following the Coronavirus updates from the CDC and PA DOH. Please continue taking reasonable precautions, including social distancing and the use of face masks. College Health Services does not have masks for sale or distribution. If you do not have a mask, you are encouraged to make your own.
- If you need assistance, please contact Residence Life (570) 320-8023 / firstname.lastname@example.org. The office, located in Dauphin Hall, is open between the hours of 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday – Thursday, and from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Friday.
If in need of assistance outside of these hours and/or on weekends, please contact Campus Police (570) 321-5555.
- In the event of an emergency, dial 911.