Do you want to see the world?
Attendees' passports to adventure include these undeniably formative (and no-doubt-informative) opportunities next semester:
Serving Learning Experiences (school- or program-specific)
- Oral Healthcare Field Experience: For dental hygiene students, with travel to the Dominican Republic in May or June.
- Service Learning in HS & RJ and Emergency Management: For human service & restorative justice students, as well as those enrolled in emergency management & homeland security, with travel to Arizona in May or June.
- Construction Management Field Experience: For construction management students, with travel to a mission in the Dominican Republic in May or June.
- Plastics and Polymers Field Experience: For plastics & polymer students, with travel to Belfast, Northern Ireland, in May or June.
Campuswide Experiences (open to all students and majors)
- International Automotive Studies: Automotive-themed, with travel to France and Italy in May.
- European Sustainable Building, Historical Architecture & Art: Architectural-themed, with travel to Florence, London, Paris and Rome in May.
Because each is part of a three-credit course, the college's Global Experiences are eligible to be funded through students' financial aid. Anyone with questions is encouraged to email John F. Chappo, assistant professor of history/history of technology.
Photos by Kathleen V. McNaul, LEAP adviser-international