Penn College Welcomes New Employees
Faculty & Staff
PCToday continues its regular feature: welcoming new full-time and regular part-time Pennsylvania College of Technology employees, as reported by the Human Resources Office.
- Rebecca L. Pawlik, regular part-time Registered Dietitian, Dining Services; beginning Sept. 9
- Tracey L. Harvey, transfer from substitute Dining Services Worker II to regular part-time Dining Services Worker III, effective Sept. 9
- Marcie Goodbrod, regular part-time Dining Services Worker I, starting Sept. 8
- Cheryl A. Rice, regular part-time Mail Services Clerk, effective Sept. 6
- Robert J. Schaefer, transfer from regular part-time Custodian, Residence Halls (Dauphin), to full-time Custodian (third shift), General Services; beginning Sept. 5
- Philip J. Keller, transfer from regular part-time Custodian/Floater (third shift), to full-time Custodian/Floater (third shift), General Services; effective Sept. 5
Only new college hires and employees transferring from one internal position to another in certain situations are reported.