North Campus to Offer Computer Courses in March, April
Pennsylvania College of Technology's North Campus near Wellsboro will offer a variety of introductory-level computer courses beginning in March.
The courses are taught by highly skilled instructors at a comfortable pace for all levels of adult learners. The small, noncredit classes are held from 6 to 9 p.m. in a relaxed classroom environment, allowing students to learn, experiment and ask questions throughout the evening.
The courses and dates are:
- Introduction to Personal Computing on April 13 and 20
- Microsoft Outlook on April 7 and 14
- Microsoft Word Level I on March 1 and 8
- Microsoft Word Level II on March 16 and 23
- QuickBooks Level I on March 2 and 9
- Microsoft Excel Level II on March 10 and 17
- Microsoft Access Level I on April 5 and 12
- Microsoft PowerPoint on April 21 and 28
- Desktop Publishing on March 24 and 31
- Fundamentals of Building Web Pages on March 15, 22 and 29
- Microsoft FrontPage Workshop on March 30 and April 6.
The classes are eligible for Act 48 credit. Free and convenient street-level parking is available. For more information or to register, contact the North Campus at (570) 724-7703.