Corporate Tomorrow Makers Tuition Discount Program
Thank you for joining our mission as a valued partner. As a token of our gratitude, employees of participating Corporate Tomorrow Makers can now save 25% on tuition when pursuing an online bachelor's completion degree in Applied Health Studies or Applied Management.
A Mutually Beneficial Partnership
Whether you're a corporate partner or a soon-to-be student, there are lots of perks to taking advantage of this program.
Corporate Tomorrow Makers
Continuing education opportunities are an excellent way to set your employees up for success. After you enroll, we'll be in touch to provide you with tools to help you promote this benefit to your employees, talk about how we can help support the process, and discuss methods to verify employment and enrollment status.
Future Penn College Students
The value of higher education can't be overstated. Whether your employees are interested in expanding their role in healthcare or business, our programs will position them for new and exciting opportunities. As long as you are enrolled and all other requirements are met, your employees can start saving 25%.
Career-Advancing Online Programs
This tuition discount program applies to these two bachelor-completion degree programs.
Healthcare Leadership & Administration
Ideal for working healthcare professionals interested in expanded clinical roles in management and administration.
If you're a Corporate Tomorrow Maker and wish to opt into this pilot program, please complete the form below.
Employer Program Details
To participate in this program, Corporate Tomorrow Makers will:
- Actively promote and present the discount program to their full-time employees through appropriate marketing materials, benefits package, and benefits orientation/overview
- Provide promotional information about the discount program provided by Penn College in appropriate prominent locations on their website and any internal sites
- Provide Penn College the opportunity to visit the Corporate Tomorrow Maker’s business location(s) or conduct virtual meetings for the purpose of meeting with prospective students and/or presenting a physical display when it is mutually agreeable to both parties
- Provide or assist with verification of full-time employment for any employee who enrolls into one of Penn College’s CTM Approved Programs under the tuition discount program
- Advise of any change in employment status for any employee who enrolls into Penn College’s CTM Approved Programs under the tuition discount program.