Minor in Management (MMG)
(Effective Fall 2006)
- School of Business & Hospitality
- Baccalaureate Degree Minor
- A student must complete 12 of the 18 required credits at Penn College.
- Twelve of the 18 required credits must be taken at the 200 level or higher.
- All course work applied to a minor must be completed with a grade of 'C' or higher; pass/fail courses cannot be applied toward a minor.
|MGT115||Principles of Management||3|
|MGT248||Supervision and Human Relations||3|
|HRM300||Human Resource Management||3|
|MGT301||Business Law I||3|
Management Elective: Any MGT course. Students who are enrolled in BAU, BSA, BBF, BBK, BBM, BCM, BTM, or BDT are ineligible.