(Effective Fall 2009)
- School of Sciences, Humanities & Visual Communications
- Baccalaureate Degree Minor
- A student must complete 12 of the 21 required credits at Penn College.
- Twelve of the 21 required credits must be taken at the 200 level or higher.
- All course work applied to a minor must be completed with a grade of 'C' or higher; pass/fail courses cannot be applied toward a minor.
|PNP213||Screen and Specialty Imaging Techniques||3|
|PNP127||Applied Typography and Design||3|
|PNP236||Packaging and Product Design||3|
|MGC||Graphic Communication Technology Minor Electives||9|
Students enrolled in BGC or who have completed GT are ineligible.