(Effective Fall 2016)
- School of Business & Hospitality
- Baccalaureate Degree Minor
- A student must complete 12 of the 18 required credits at Penn College.
- Twelve of the 18 required credits must be taken at the 200 level or higher.
- All course work applied to a minor must be completed with a grade of 'C' or higher; pass/fail courses cannot be applied toward a minor.
|BIM120||Social Media in Business and Society||3||3||S||REQ|
|MKT240||Principles of Marketing||3||3||S||REQ|
|MKT360||Introduction to Digital Marketing||3||3||S||REQ|
|MKT365||Marketing Data Analysis||3||3||S||REQ|
|MDM||Directed Digital Marketing Electives||6||S||MDM|
Students enrolled in Business Administration: Marketing Concentration (BBK) are ineligible for this minor.