(Effective Fall 2015)
- School of Sciences, Humanities & Visual Communications
- Baccalaureate Degree Minor
- A student must complete 12 of the 18 required credits at Penn College.
- Twelve of the 18 required credits must be taken at the 200 level or higher.
- All course work applied to a minor must be completed with a grade of 'C' or higher; pass/fail courses cannot be applied toward a minor.
|ENL111||English Composition I||3|
|SPC101||Fundamentals of Speech||3|
|SPC102||Fundamentals of Small Group Communication||3|
|MCN||Communication Studies Minor Electives||12|
Students who have completed an MM degree are ineligible.