(Effective Fall 2017)
- School of Business & Hospitality
- Baccalaureate Degree Minor
- A student must complete 12 of the 18 required credits at Penn College.
- Twelve of the 18 required credits must be taken at the 200 level or higher.
- All course work applied to a minor must be completed with a grade of 'C' or higher; pass/fail courses cannot be applied toward a minor.
|MTH160||Elementary Statistics with Computer Applications||4|
|MIS221||Business Computer Applications Using Database||3|
|CIT180||Introduction to Database||3|
|MGT215||Introduction to Business Analytics||3|
|MIS318||Introduction to Data Mining||3|
|MBU||Directed Business Analytics Elective||6|