(Effective Fall 2015)
- School of Sciences, Humanities & Visual Communications
- Baccalaureate Degree Minor
- A student must complete 12 of the 19 required credits at Penn College.
- Twelve of the 19 required credits must be taken at the 200 level or higher.
- All course work applied to a minor must be completed with a grade of 'C' or higher; pass/fail courses cannot be applied toward a minor.
|BIO115||Human Anatomy and Physiology I||4|
|BIO125||Human Anatomy and Physiology II||4|
|MBL||Biology Minor Electives||11|