(Effective Fall 2002)
- School of Business & Hospitality
- Baccalaureate Degree Minor
- A student must complete 12 of the 18 required credits at Penn College.
- Twelve of the 18 required credits must be taken at the 200 level or higher.
- All course work applied to a minor must be completed with a grade of 'C' or higher; pass/fail courses cannot be applied toward a minor.
|ACC113||Introduction to Financial Accounting||3|
|ACC123||Introduction to Managerial Accounting||3|
|MAC||Accounting Minor Electives||12|
Students who are enrolled in BSA, BBM, and BA are ineligible.