Minor in Mathematics (MMA)
(Effective Fall 2017)
- School of Sciences, Humanities & Visual Communications
- Baccalaureate Degree Minor
- A student must complete 12 of the 19 required credits at Penn College.
- Twelve of the 19 required credits must be taken at the 200 level or higher.
- All course work applied to a minor must be completed with a grade of 'C' or higher; pass/fail courses cannot be applied toward a minor.
- Students must maintain a minimum grade point average of 2.5 for those courses taken to satisfy the minor in mathematics.
|MTH346||Ordinary Differential Equations||4|
|MMA||Mathematics Minor Electives||7|