(Effective Fall 2019)
- School of Business & Hospitality
- Baccalaureate Degree Minor
- A student must complete 12 of the 18 required credits at Penn College.
- Twelve of the 18 required credits must be taken at the 200 level or higher.
- All course work applied to a minor must be completed with a grade of 'C' or higher; pass/fail courses cannot be applied toward a minor
|MGT115||Principles of Management||3.0||3||M||REQ|
|HTH382||Ethical and Legal Issues Related to Medicine||3.0||3||M||REQ|
|DEN224||Dental Law and Ethics||1.0||Writing Enriched Requirement||1||M||REQ|
|PTA240||Ethics and Law for the PTA||2.0||2||M||REQ|
|PHA302||Professionalism and Ethics in Physician Assistant Practice II||1.0||1||M||REQ|
|RAD103||Radiography Ethics and Orientation||1.5||1.50||M||REQ|
|MET321||Engineering Ethics and Legal Issues||3.0||Writing Enriched Requirement &
Science, Technology and Society Requirement
|MLE||Minor in Leadership Electives||9.0||M||MLE|
6 credits of the electives must be at the 200 level or higher.
MLS203, MLS303 and MLS403 must be taken together to satisfy (3) credits of elective.