(Effective Fall 2018)
- School of Industrial, Computing & Engineering Technologies
- Baccalaureate Degree Minor
- A student must complete 12 of the 18 required credits at Penn College.
- Twelve of the 18 required credits must be taken at the 200 level or higher.
- All course work applied to a minor must be completed with a grade of 'C' or higher; pass/fail courses cannot be applied toward a minor.
|BIX110||Introduction to Industrial Design||3||2||3||M||REQ|
|BIX220||Ergonomics and Kinesiology||3||3||M||REQ|
|BIX231||Mechanical Engineering Principles||3||2||3||M||REQ|
|BIX331||Design Studio 1||3||2||3||M||REQ|
|BIX340||Industrial Design Applications||3||2||3||M||REQ|
|BIX||Directed Industrial Design Elective||3||M||BIX|
|MID||Industrial Design Minor Electives||3||M||MID|
Students enrolled in BIX are ineligible for this minor.