Minor in History (MHI)
(Effective Fall 2018)
- School of Sciences, Humanities & Visual Communications
- Baccalaureate Degree Minor
- A student must complete 12 of the 18 required credits at Penn College.
- Twelve of the 18 required credits must be taken at the 200 level or higher.
- All course work applied to a minor must be completed with a grade of 'C' or higher; pass/fail courses cannot be applied toward a minor.
|HIS116||World History I||3||Cultural Diversity Requirement|
|HIS136||United States Survey to 1877||3||Cultural Diversity Requirement|
|HIS126||World History II||3||Cultural Diversity Requirement|
|HIS146||United States Survey from 1877 to the Present||3||Cultural Diversity Requirement|
|HIS||History course 200 level or higher||9|