(Effective Fall 2019)
- School of Sciences, Humanities & Visual Communications
- Baccalaureate Degree Minor
- A student must complete 12 of the 18 required credits at Penn College.
- Twelve of the 18 required credits must be taken at the 200 level or higher.
- All course work applied to a minor must be completed with a grade of 'C' or higher; pass/fail courses cannot be applied toward a minor.
|BEM101||Introduction to Emergency Management Operations||3||3||M||REQ|
|BEM105||Introduction to Healthcare System Preparedness||3||3||M||REQ|
|BEM210||Disaster Preparation and Planning||3||3||M||REQ|
|BEM201||Incident Command System Operations||3||3||M||REQ|
|MEM||Emergency Management Technology Minor Directed Electives||6||M||MEM|
|MET||Emergency Management Technology Minor Electives||3||M||MET|
Students enrolled in BEM or EMD are not eligible for this minor.