Minor in Criminal Justice (MCJ)
(Effective Fall 2012)
- School of Business & Hospitality
- Baccalaureate Degree Minor
- A student must complete 12 of the 18 required credits at Penn College.
- Twelve of the 18 required credits must be taken at the 200 level or higher.
- All course work applied to a minor must be completed with a grade of 'C' or higher; pass/fail courses cannot be applied toward a minor
|LAS150||Legal Research and Writing||3|
|LAS250||Criminal Law and Procedures||3|
|MCJ||Criminal Justice Minor Electives||9|
Students who are enrolled in BLA are ineligible.