Minor in Business Administration (MBS)
(Effective Fall 2013)
- School of Business & Hospitality
- Baccalaureate Degree Minor
- A student must complete 12 of the 18 required credits at Penn College.
- Twelve of the 18 required credits must be taken at the 200 level or higher.
- All course work applied to a minor must be completed with a grade of 'C' or higher; pass/fail courses cannot be applied toward a minor.
|MGT105||Introduction to Business||3|
|MGT115||Principles of Management||3|
|MKT240||Principles of Marketing||3|
|ACC113||Introduction to Financial Accounting||3|
|MBS||Business Administration Minor Electives||9|
Business Administration minor electives include any ACC, FIN, HRM, MGT, MIS, or MKT course at or above the 200 level. Students who are enrolled in BSA, BBF, BBK, BBH, BBM, BBS, BMA, BDM and BAU or have completed BM are ineligible.