(Effective Fall 2020)
- School of Construction & Design Technologies
- Baccalaureate Degree Minor
- A student must complete 12 of the 18 required credits at Penn College.
- Twelve of the 18 required credits must be taken at the 200 level or higher.
- All course work applied to a minor must be completed with a grade of 'C' or higher; pass/fail courses cannot be applied toward a minor.
|ACH119||Building Materials I||3||2||3||M||REQ|
|BCT117||Construction Materials and Application I||3||3||M||REQ|
|BCM105||Materials and Methods of Construction I||3||3||M||REQ|
|CET246||Materials of Construction||3||2||3||M||REQ|
|MAT||Architectural Technology Minor Electives||12||M||MAT|
Students enrolled in ASD, BSD, BRA or BRX are not eligible for this minor. Additionally, students with an architectural related associate degree are ineligible.