(Effective Fall 2015)
- School of Industrial, Computing & Engineering Technologies
- Baccalaureate Degree Minor
- A student must complete 12 of the 18 required credits at Penn College.
- Twelve of the 18 required credits must be taken at the 200 level or higher.
- All course work applied to a minor must be completed with a grade of 'C' or higher; pass/fail courses cannot be applied toward a minor.
- In addition to completing the required courses, students will be expected to complete all required prerequisites for the required courses. This expectation includes the following courses completed at the "C" level or higher: MTH 160, MTH 240, CIT 160, EET 145 and EET 245.
|CIT230||Fundamentals of Information Security||3||3||S||REQ|
|CIT240||Introduction to UNIX/Linux||3||3||S||REQ|
|CIT335||Fundamentals of Cryptography||3||3||S||REQ|
|IAS311||Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing||3||3||S||REQ|
|LAS350||Legal Issues in Information Security Management||3||Science, Technology and Society Requirement||3||S||REQ|
Students enrolled in BCS are not eligible for this minor.