(Effective Fall 2011)
- School of Business & Hospitality
- Competency Credential
- More Information about Associate Web Design Specialist
Students learn the basics of responsive Web design using the current standards for HTML coding, image editing, validation, cascading style sheets, and content management systems. Students will develop these skills using the most recent software applications on multiple platforms.
- A competency credential must be completed within three years of enrollment in the credential.
- Non-traditional credit such as credit-by-exam, work/life experience, and transfer credit is limited to one third of the total credits in the credential. Two thirds of the requirements must be completed by course enrollment.
- Students must earn a grade of C or better in each course to merit the credential.
|CSC124||Information, Technology, and Society||3|
|BWM150||Introduction to Web Page Development||3|
|BWM252||Mastering Web Design Tools and Technologies||3|
|BWM254||Advanced Web Design Practices||3|
Prerequisite skills: Students need to demonstrate proficiency at the College's Math Placement Level 2 (prerequisite skill level for BWM 150) and Reading 111 level (prerequisite skill level for both CSC 124 and BWM 150).