Nanofabrication Technology (018)
(Effective Fall 2006)
- School of Industrial, Computing & Engineering Technologies
- Competency Credential
- More Information about Nanofabrication Technology
This credential provides students with the rare opportunity to work for a semester in Penn State's multimillion-dollar Nanofabrication Facility at University Park. Students work in a clean-room environment and gain experience with state-of-the-art tools used to produce the silicon devices that have an ever-expanding impact on consumer products, biotechnology, and the electronics industry.
- A competency credential must be completed within three years of enrollment in the credential.
- Non-traditional credit such as credit-by-exam, work/life experience, and transfer credit is limited to one third of the total credits in the credential. Two thirds of the requirements must be completed by course enrollment.
- Students must earn a grade of C or better in each course to merit the credential.
|EET272||Materials, Safety and Equipment Overview for Nanofabrication (PSU: ESC211)||3|
|EET273||Basic Nanofabrication Processes (PSU: ESC212)||3|
|EET274||Thin Films in Nanofabrication (PSU: ESC213)||3|
|EET275||Advanced Lithography and Patterning Techniques (PSU: ESC214)||3|
|EET276||Materials Modification in Nanofabrication (PSU: ESC215)||3|
|EET277||Characterization, Packaging, and Testing of Nanofabricated Structures (PSU: ESC216)||3|