MGT Management Elective
Management electives include the following or any adviser approved courses at the 200 level or higher.
- MGT105 - Introduction to Business
- MGT216 - International Business
- MGT234 - Project Management
- MGT248 - Supervision and Human Relations
- MGT249 - Small Business Management
- MGT291 - Business Administration Internship
- MGT302 - Business Law II
- MGT311 - Electronic Commerce for Business (Electives:STS)
- MGT315 - Business Ethics (Electives:STS)
- MGT320 - Purchasing Management
- MGT325 - Leadership
- MGT330 - Managerial Decision Making
- MGT344 - Employment Law and Business
- MGT345 - Business Planning and Operations
- MGT347 - Entrepreneurship
- MGT351 - Principles of Production and Inventory Management
- MGT355 - Quantitative Methods for Business
- MGT370 - Managerial Economics
- MGT380 - Organizational Theory and Design
- MGT410 - Management of Organizational Behavior (Electives:CUL,WRT)
- MGT497 - Business Policy and Strategy
Get more information about academics, campus life, and more.
Ready to experience all campus has to offer? We have a visit option designed just for you.
With open enrollment and rolling admissions, applying is easy.