MAC Accounting Minor Electives
Accounting Minor electives include the following or any adviser approved courses at the 200 level or higher.
- ACC210 - Payroll, State, and Local Taxation
- ACC285 - Accounting Information Systems
- ACC311 - Cost Accounting
- ACC332 - Income Taxation for Individuals
- ACC341 - Intermediate Accounting I
- ACC346 - Intermediate Accounting II
- ACC430 - Corporation, Partnership, Estate and Trust Taxation
- ACC452 - Auditing (Electives:WRT)
- ACC461 - Advanced Financial Accounting
- ACC470 - Forensic Accounting
Get more information about academics, campus life, and more.
Ready to experience all campus has to offer? We have a visit option designed just for you.
With open enrollment and rolling admissions, applying is easy.