HIT Directed Health Information Elective
- ACC113 - Introduction to Financial Accounting
- HIT330 - Fundamentals of Cancer Registries
- HTH311 - Medical Practice Administration
- HTH312 - Alternative and Complementary Medicine
- HTH325 - Health Care Delivery Systems
- HTH336 - Human Sexuality: A Health Professional's Perspective
- HTH373 - Collaborative Health Care
- MGT249 - Small Business Management
- MGT330 - Managerial Decision Making
- MIS211 - Business Computer Applications Using Spreadsheet
- MKT240 - Principles of Marketing
Get more information about academics, campus life, and more.
Ready to experience all campus has to offer? We have a visit option designed just for you.
With open enrollment and rolling admissions, applying is easy.