BLB Directed Legal Assistant Business Elective 300 Level or Higher
Directed Legal Assistant Business electives include any ACC, CSC, HRM, MGT or FIN courses.
- ACC311 - Cost Accounting
- ACC332 - Income Taxation for Individuals
- ACC341 - Intermediate Accounting I
- ACC346 - Intermediate Accounting II
- ACC381 - Government & Not-for-profit Accounting
- ACC430 - Corporation, Partnership, Estate and Trust Taxation
- ACC452 - Auditing (Electives:WRT)
- ACC461 - Advanced Financial Accounting
- ACC470 - Forensic Accounting
- ACC480 - Accounting Internship
- FIN305 - Fundamentals of Financial Planning
- FIN350 - Finance
- FIN370 - Money and Banking
- FIN450 - International Finance
- HRM330 - Recruitment, Placement and Staffing
- HRM346 - Organizational Training and Development
- HRM350 - Labor Relations
- HRM360 - Compensation and Benefits
- MGT301 - Business Law I
- MGT315 - Business Ethics (Electives:STS)
- MGT320 - Purchasing Management
- MGT325 - Leadership
- MGT330 - Managerial Decision Making
- MGT345 - Business Planning and Operations
- MGT347 - Entrepreneurship
- MGT355 - Quantitative Methods for Business
- MGT410 - Management of Organizational Behavior (Electives:CUL,WRT)
- MGT497 - Business Policy and Strategy
Get more information about academics, campus life, and more.
Ready to experience all campus has to offer? We have a visit option designed just for you.
With open enrollment and rolling admissions, applying is easy.