MHE Directed Technical Mechatronics Engineering Electives
- CAD120 - AutoCAD - Comprehensive
- CAD122 - 3D Parametric Modeling Using Autodesk Inventor®
- CAD123 - 3D Parametric Modeling Using Creo Parametric®
- CAD124 - 3D Parametric Modeling Using SolidWorks®
- CAD247 - CAD Management and Customization
- CET230 - Statics
- CET243 - Strength of Materials
- CIM222 - Robotic Applications
- EET158 - Software Tools for the Engineering Technologist
- EET209 - Systems Troubleshooting Applications
- EET213 - Structured Cabling and Optical Fiber Systems
- EET244 - Robotics and Automated Systems
- EET245 - Networking II
- EET254 - Process Control Theory
- EET255 - Process Control Applications
- ELT246 - Electrical Machinery Analysis
- MTT291 - Manufacturing Internship
- WEL100 - Introduction to Welding Processes
Get more information about academics, campus life, and more.
Ready to experience all campus has to offer? We have a visit option designed just for you.
With open enrollment and rolling admissions, applying is easy.