MDM Directed Digital Marketing Electives
- ART210 - Introduction to Graphic Design
- ART270 - Computer Graphics I
- ART275 - Computer Graphics II
- ART285 - Introduction to Graphic Design for the Internet
- ART310 - Graphic Design: Point of Purchase (POP)
- BIM220 - Digital Video Production
- BWM150 - Introduction to Web Page Development
- BWM250 - Creating Web Applications
- BWM252 - Mastering Web Design Tools and Technologies
- BWM254 - Advanced Web Design Practices
- BWM350 - Interactive Scripting
- BWM355 - Interactive Animation
- BWM359 - Web Project Management (Electives:WRT)
- INV310 - Create Innovation
- LAS340 - Electronic Media and Law (Electives:STS)
- MCM323 - Media Evolution and Social Influence (Electives:HUM,WRT)
- MKT291 - Marketing Internship
- MKT325 - Consumer Behavior
- MKT330 - Advertising
Get more information about academics, campus life, and more.
Ready to experience all campus has to offer? We have a visit option designed just for you.
With open enrollment and rolling admissions, applying is easy.