HTH Directed Health Arts Electives
Directed Health Arts electives include credit given for health-care training as determined by the program director and/or the school dean/assistant dean. In addition, courses selected in this area allow the opportunity to explore areas of specialty or establish multi-skilled competencies to expand knowledge base, flexibility and marketability.
- BIO201 - Microbiology
- CHM100 - Fundamentals of Chemistry
- CHM108 - Chemistry Survey
- FIT207 - Choices: Wellness for a Lifetime
- HIT128 - Principles of Pharmacology for Health Information
- HTH100 - Introduction to Health Careers
- HTH115 - Pathology and Disease I
- HTH125 - Pathology and Disease II
- MTR100 - Medical Terminology Survey
- MTR104 - Basics of Medical Terminology
- NUR308 - Nutritional Concepts for Nurses
- PHL210 - Ethics (Electives:HUM,SSE)
- PSY201 - Abnormal Psychology (Electives:SSE)
- PSY203 - Developmental Psychology (Electives:SSE)
- SCI100 - Environmental Science
- SCI101 - Introduction to Forensic Science (Electives:STS)
- SOC111 - Introduction to Sociology (Electives:SSE)
- SPC101 - Fundamentals of Speech (Electives:CMM)
- SPC102 - Fundamentals of Small Group Communication (Electives:CMM)
- SPC201 - Interpersonal Communication (Electives:CMM)
Get more information about academics, campus life, and more.
Ready to experience all campus has to offer? We have a visit option designed just for you.
With open enrollment and rolling admissions, applying is easy.