HTD Directed Applied Health Studies Electives
Courses selected in this area allow the opportunity for students in the final phase of the degree program to explore areas of specialty within their discipline, or established multi-skilled competencies to expand their knowledge base, flexibility and marketability for their practice. Courses selected forthese electives should be pre-approved by the student's program director in conjunction with the adviser and/or department head of Applied Health Studies.
- HRM300 - Human Resource Management
- HTH308 - Introduction to Community Health
- HTH311 - Medical Practice Administration
- HTH312 - Alternative and Complementary Medicine
- HTH321 - Application of Teaching and Learning Styles in the Allied Health Professions
- HTH332 - Quality Assurance for Healthcare Workers
- HTH360 - The Role of the Health Care Provider Related to Death and Dying
- HTH373 - Collaborative Health Care
- HTH382 - Ethical and Legal Issues Related to Medicine
- HTH415 - Introduction to Global Health (Electives:CUL,STS)
Get more information about academics, campus life, and more.
Ready to experience all campus has to offer? We have a visit option designed just for you.
With open enrollment and rolling admissions, applying is easy.