CUF Culinary/Foods Elective
Culinary/Foods Electives include the following or any adviser approved course.
- FHD138 - Cakes and Decorations
- FHD141 - Principles of Chocolate Works
- FHD150 - Sugar Art
- FHD151 - Introduction to the Modernist Kitchen
- FHD205 - Issues and Perspectives in Hospitality
- FHD206 - Historical Culinary Perspectives
- FHD207 - Exploring the World of Cheese
- FHD215 - Advanced Breads
- FHD226 - Introduction to Lagers and Ales
- FHD255 - Advanced Dining Room Management
- FHD258 - Artistic Buffet Decoration
- FHD264 - Cake Decorating II
- FHD275 - Front Office Management
- FHD278 - Professional Event Planning
- FHD307 - Wines of the World
- FHD310 - Legal Issues and Applications in Hospitality
- FHD311 - Meat and Seafood Fabrication
- FHD404 - Hospitality Systems Management
Get more information about academics, campus life, and more.
Ready to experience all campus has to offer? We have a visit option designed just for you.
With open enrollment and rolling admissions, applying is easy.