CMM Communication Elective
Skill areas: comprehension, analysis and synthesis of written material, expression of concepts in writing, application of revision and proofreading techniques, expression of concepts orally, comprehension of nonverbal communication, communication in a team atmosphere, application of active listening skills, utilization of resource materials to support opinion, demonstration of systematic planning skills, and application of time management skills
- ENL121 - English Composition II
- ENL201 - Technical and Professional Communication
- ENL235 - Creative Writing (Electives:ART)
- ENL301 - Advanced Technical Communication
- SPC101 - Fundamentals of Speech
- SPC102 - Fundamentals of Small Group Communication
- SPC201 - Interpersonal Communication
- SPC301 - Organizational Communication (Electives:CUL)
- SPC302 - Intercultural Communication (Electives:CUL)
Get more information about academics, campus life, and more.
Ready to experience all campus has to offer? We have a visit option designed just for you.
With open enrollment and rolling admissions, applying is easy.