BPA Directed Physician Assistant Elective
The following courses will satisfy the BPA Directed Physician Assistant Elective. This is not an all inclusive list. Additional courses may be approved by the program on a case-by-case basis.
- CHM121 - General Chemistry II
- HTH382 - Ethical and Legal Issues Related to Medicine
- MTH190 - Pre-Calculus
- MTH230 - Applied Calculus
- MTH240 - Calculus I
- MTH242 - Calculus II
- MTR104 - Basics of Medical Terminology
- PHL210 - Ethics (Electives:HUM,SSE)
- PHS115 - College Physics I
- PHS125 - College Physics II
- PSY201 - Abnormal Psychology (Electives:SSE)
- PSY203 - Developmental Psychology (Electives:SSE)
- PSY210 - Child Psychology (Electives:SSE)
- SPA111 - Beginning Spanish I
- SPA121 - Beginning Spanish II
Get more information about academics, campus life, and more.
Ready to experience all campus has to offer? We have a visit option designed just for you.
With open enrollment and rolling admissions, applying is easy.