BHI Previous Health Information Courses
Health Information credits will be awarded from a students prior CAHIIM or CAAHEP accredited associate degree in Health Information Technology.
- HIT111 - Health Record Content and Documentation
- HIT121 - Introduction to Information Technology in Health Care
- HIT124 - Introduction to ICD-10 Coding
- HIT128 - Principles of Pharmacology for Health Information
- HIT211 - Health Care Statistical Data
- HIT221 - Health Care Analytics and Performance Improvement
- HIT227 - Introduction to CPT Coding
- HIT243 - Health Information Internship I
- HIT244 - Health Information Internship II
- HIT251 - Health Information Management
- HIT255 - Certification Exam Prep
- HTH115 - Pathology and Disease I
- HTH125 - Pathology and Disease II
- MTR104 - Basics of Medical Terminology
Get more information about academics, campus life, and more.
Ready to experience all campus has to offer? We have a visit option designed just for you.
With open enrollment and rolling admissions, applying is easy.