BBE Directed Small Business & Entrepreneurship Elective
- ACC285 - Accounting Information Systems
- FIN305 - Fundamentals of Financial Planning
- FIN360 - Investments
- FIN370 - Money and Banking
- FIN430 - Retirement Planning and Employee Benefits
- HRM346 - Organizational Training and Development
- LAS310 - Risk Management and Insurance
- LAS320 - International Law (Electives:CUL)
- MGT291 - Business Administration Internship
- MGT320 - Purchasing Management
- MGT325 - Leadership
- MGT344 - Employment Law and Business
- MGT351 - Principles of Production and Inventory Management
- MGT380 - Organizational Theory and Design
Get more information about academics, campus life, and more.
Ready to experience all campus has to offer? We have a visit option designed just for you.
With open enrollment and rolling admissions, applying is easy.