For detailed steps of the admission process...
A basic outline of the admission process at Penn College is shown below
- Complete the appropriate type of Application for Admission.
- Submit the nonrefundable $50 application fee (for paper applications only).
- Submit proof of eligibility for admission (official high school transcript, GED transcript of your scores confirming receipt of a Commonwealth diploma, or educational transcript).
- Submit proof of academic prerequisites if applying for a major with special admission requirements (See Acceptance and Enrollment Restrictions for more information).
- Upon notification, submit $150 tuition deposit.
- Take Penn College placement tests on assigned date.
- Attend Pre-enrollment Advising Session.
- Pay tuition and fees by deadline indicated on your e-bill.
- Attend a two-day Connections session.
- Arrive for the start of classes.
Visit the Admissions & Aid website for more information.