An unofficial transcript (identical to the official transcript, but without the Registrar's signature) shows all coursework completed by the student. If a transcript is sent to the student directly, it is considered an unofficial copy. Official transcripts are those transcripts sent directly from the College to a designated third party, i.e., another institution, agency, or employer.

Official and unofficial transcripts are available at no charge. Requests for transcripts can be made online through the Student Information System or by submitting a written request to the Registrar's Office.

More information, including the information needed in a written transcript request, is available from the Registrar's website.