The College participates in a cross-registration program with Lycoming College in Williamsport, PA. Penn College students who wish to cross-register for courses at Lycoming College must obtain the permission of the following: their academic advisers, the Vice President for Academic Affairs/Provost (or designee), and the registrars at both colleges. The form will be processed through the home school registrar's office. In order to participate in this program, a student must
- be enrolled on a full-time basis in a degree or certificate major;
- have completed at least 12 credits of study at Penn College;
- have completed no more than 70 credits (for certificate and associate degree students) or 136 credits (for baccalaureate students), including transfer credit, cross-registration credit, and nontraditional credit;
- have a current graduation grade-point average of 3.0 or better; and
- verify that the selected cross-registered courses satisfy requirements within his/her major.
Students may cross-register for only those courses not offered at Penn College. To see which Lycoming College courses have been identified as equivalent to Penn College courses (for the purposes of transfer to Penn College), use the Transfer Course Equivalency Search.
Students participating in cross-registration are responsible for paying any special laboratory fees or charges required for the courses and for obtaining all signatures on forms. The academic calendar of the institution offering the course supersedes the calendar of the home school while the student is enrolled in that course.
Information on cross-registration procedures is available from academic school offices or the Registrar's Office. Current students will also find information on the Registrar's myPCT Portal site. The Cross Registration Request Form is available in the Registrar's Office, SASC, Room 1020.