Pennsylvania College of Technology strives to help its students succeed academically and personally. However, the students themselves determine the final outcome by taking responsibility for their education, their choices, and their actions.
As members of the campus community, Penn College students share with staff and faculty the responsibility for maintaining an environment that is conducive to learning, accepting of diversity, and respectful of personal rights.
Toward that end, the College implements and upholds regulations that protect the rights of individuals while ensuring the safety, well-being, and integrity of the entire College community. Students are responsible for reading, understanding, and complying with these regulations and all pertinent College Policy and Procedures.
Use the links below to access the policy statements and official statements of obligation and compliance.
The statements presented on this site are drawn from the College's official Policy and Procedure Manual, a copy of which is available for review in the College Library and online via the myPCT Portal (current students and employees only; network username and password required). Printed copies of these statements are available upon request
Student Conduct, Sanctions & Complaint Procedures
Specific Restrictions & Obligations
- Alcohol Policy
- Attendance Requirements
- Financial Obligations
- Illicit Drugs
- Impaired Student Recovery Area
- Information Technology Resources Acceptable Use Policy
- Resident Classification
- Refund Policy
- Fundraising/Soliciting on Campus
- Tobacco Use on College Premises
- Use of Outdoor Areas for Expressive Activities
Compliance Statements for State and Federal Regulations
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA)
- Nondiscrimination Statement and Grievance Procedure
- Penn College Safety & Security Report (includes the following)
- Crime statistics
- Safety procedures and crime prevention
- On-campus housing fire safety information and statistics
- Student Notice related to the Drug-Free Schools and Communities Act, including federal penalties, sanctions, prohibited acts, uses and effects of alcohol and controlled substances, and drug and alcohol referral centers.
- Sexual Misconduct Policy & Complaint Procedure