Who should attend?
All new Penn College students are required to attend, because statistics show that your success greatly depends on being prepared for the new experiences and challenges of college life. We want you to succeed!
Penn College encourages qualified persons with disabilities to participate in its programs and activities.
During this program, you will:
- Obtain information about processes such as buying books, selecting a meal plan, processing financial aid, and paying your bill.
- Pick up your Penn College student ID card.
- Learn more about the academic expectations and social opportunities at Penn College.
- Have a greater understanding of "college life" and what it takes to be successful.
- Gain a network of new friends and make connections with staff and faculty who can assist you.
- Get answers to all of your questions so you will be ready to succeed as a Penn College student!