Plan the next fun event.
The Wildcat Events Board (WEB) is a student-run organization that plans fun events on and off campus.
Interested in planning and marketing the next social event on campus? Help select interactive events, annual events, and other live entertainment with WEB. Get involved today!
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
WEB meets Wednesdays at 8 p.m. in Penn's Inn or SASC 1056 (check the current Stall Wall for weekly location).
By participating in WEB, you have the opportunity to:
- Plan events on and off campus
- Meet performers
- Gain new or additional leadership skills (marketing/promotions, communications, event planning)
- Create relationships with students, faculty, and staff
- Attend the National Association for Campus Activities (NACA) conference
- Be the first to receive free swag to promote events and school pride
The student activity fee assists in funding comedians, spoken word artists, zip lines, camels, stuff a plush animal, prizes, giveaways, and other student events.