Contact information (employee directory)
- Master of Arts, Student Personnel Services - Counseling, Edinboro University of Pennsylvania
- Bachelor of Arts, Speech and Hearing Sciences, Edinboro University of Pennsylvania
- Associate Director of Student Engagement
- Assistant Director of Student Activities for Programming and Greek Life, Penn College
- Associate Director of Chapter Services, Alpha Sigma Tau Sorority
- Alumnae and Volunteer Services Coordinator, Alpha Sigma Tau Sorority
- Assistant Director of Student Involvement for Fraternity and Sorority Life, Ohio Wesleyan University
- Assistant Director for Student Programs and Leadership Development, Lycoming College
Allison joined the Student Engagement Staff at Penn College in August 2013 as the Assistant Director of Student Activities for Programming and Greek Life. In 2019 Allison transitioned into her current role of Interim Director of Student Engagement. Allison is responsible for the day to day operations and initiatives of the Office of Student Engagement. She coordinates the College's new student orientation program, Connections and Welcome Weekend. Additionally, Allison chairs the College's Parent & Family Task Force.
Allison was born and raised in Pennsylvania. She has lived in Ohio and Indiana, but has finally made her way back home. Allison enjoys listening to a variety of music, traveling, and investigating local cuisine.