All check-in will occur in the Bush Campus Center (CC) building.
On-campus Students (scheduled by students' last names)
- A - F: 8 - 10 a.m.
- G - K: 10 a.m. - noon
- L- Q: noon - 2 p.m.
- R - Z: 2 - 4 p.m.
Anytime between 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
At check-in you will receive:
- Welcome Weekend program/schedule
- Parking Permit (If you did not pre-order a permit, College Police staff will be on hand to sell you one.)
- Student ID (if you have not already received yours)
- Welcome Weekend lunch (for you and your guests)
- Room key & move-in information* (for students living on campus)
* If you are moving into on-campus housing, see the Residence Life "Move-In" page for more information, including what to bring to campus.