Who should attend?
All new Penn College students are required to attend, because statistics show that your success greatly depends on being prepared for the new experiences and challenges of college life. We want you to succeed!
Penn College encourages qualified persons with disabilities to participate in its programs and activities. If you anticipate needing any type of accommodation during the Connections program or have questions about physical access provided, please indicate this at the time of your registration.
Sessions during the Connections program take place in a variety of settings including, but not limited to: auditorium settings, classrooms, and computer labs.
During this program, you will:
- Obtain information about processes such as buying books, selecting a meal plan, processing financial aid, and paying your bill.
- Pick up your Penn College student ID card.
- Learn more about the academic expectations and social opportunities at Penn College.
- Have a greater understanding of "college life" and what it takes to be successful.
- Gain a network of new friends and make connections with staff and faculty who can assist you.
- Get answers to all of your questions so you will be ready to succeed as a Penn College student!
For students starting in August 2018
June 25 – 26 Connections I, Session at capacity
July 9 – 10 Connections III, Session at capacity
July 23 – 24 Connections V, Session at capacity