Quality Control Inspector – A Quality Control Inspector is a residential energy efficiency professional who ensures the completion, appropriateness, and quality of energy upgrade work by conducting a methodological audit/inspection of the building, performing safety and diagnostic tests, and observing the work.
NSSC's Home Energy Professional Quality Control Inspector training program is accredited under the IREC Standard 01023:2013.
Download a PDF version of the IREC ISPQ Accepted Job Task Analyses for Quality Control Inspector.
Individuals that wish to take coursework in this training program must complete a Home Energy Professional Training Program Application and submit to NSSC along with proof of completion for the prerequisite coursework. After your application has been approved by NSSC, you may enroll in training program courses.
Current Course Offerings
These courses are currently available for individuals or groups to enroll.
- ASHRAE 62.2-2016
- Blower Door and Pressure Diagnostics
- CAZ Testing
- Home Energy Audit Field Capstone
- HEP Energy Auditor Certification Exam - Refresher
- HEP Energy Auditor Certification Written Exam
- HEP Quality Control Inspector (QCI) Written Exam
- Quality Control Inspector (QCI) Field Capstone
- Residential Heating Systems Level 2
- Residential Heating Systems Level 3
Online Course Offerings
Courses may be customized to meet your company's needs. Contact NSSC at email@example.com for more information.
Ready-To-Go Training Solutions
These courses are available to schedule for your group or company. Each of these, or training in any topic, can always be customized to meet your needs.