Financial Aid Information about payment of veterans' benefits
- Review and adjust your Penn College Financial Aid Authorization (FAA) each year.
- Submit the following forms by their respective due dates:
See the VA Benefits for Students New to Penn College page for information.
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- PA National Guard Education Assistance Program (EAP)
- PA National Guard Federal Tuition Assistance (FTA)
- Army Reserves: Federal Tuition Assistance (FTA)
- Submit a Penn College Scholarship Application each year of your enrollment. In addition to the more general scholarships, some Penn College scholarships are specifically for veterans or active military.
- Many non-Penn College Scholarships are available to veterans/military. Each has its own deadline and submission criteria.
Military Credits / Prior Learning Assessment
If you have completed advanced courses or educational experiences, military basic training or ROTC fitness training, or wish to transfer credits from another college, ensure that your official transcripts are forwarded to Penn College's Admissions Office for evaluation toward your degree. [See the VA Benefits for Students New to Penn College page for information.]