Complete the Penn College Scholarship Application each year, between December 1 and March 1, to be considered for this and more than 350 other unique Penn College Scholarships.
view_mode = full
- Enrolled in one of the following majors:
- Emergency Management & Homeland Security and Paramedic Science ( Dual Degree Option SP2
- Nursing, LPN to RN (AAS) NL
- Paramedic Practice (Certificate) PX
- Paramedic Science (AAS) SP
- Prehospital Medicine (BS) PHM
- Students who have previously completed their EMT coursework through Workforce Development at Penn College and are enrolled in the Paramedic Science, Paramedic Technician Associate degree, Paramedic Science Certificate, or corresponding Pre-Program; or
- Students who have previously completed their LPN program through Workforce Development at Penn College and are enrolled in LPN-to-RN major, or corresponding Pre Program.
- Enrolled full-time or part-time
- Fall semester
- Spring semester
- Up to 2 years